Electrical surges can happen in your home for many reasons. They can come as a result from electric motors switching off and on, static electricity, lightning strikes or the electric company switching from one utility to another; these surges can damage to more sensitive systems due to the sudden changes in voltage.
Below are some warning signs you might have experienced a power surge in your home are:
- Your microwave and oven have lost there preset timings as well as your digital clocks are all blinking.
- Your computer has faulty output, data loss, or total circuit failure.
- Any audio/visual equipment’s transistors have been damaged.
If you think this might be the case you might want to invest in surge protectors. An electrical surge protector is a receptacle that you use to sense high voltage surges and absorb them, protecting anything that is plugged into it. Surge protectors can come in the form of multi-outlet strips, plug-in adapters, and permanent receptacles. If you aren’t sure what your electrical problem is, feel free to give us a call at (480-659-4942) or visit our website at www.eagleplumbing.net
We can also install USB Receptacles with several different options available…see picture below to see how many choices there are. They are $99.00 installed for one, (2) for $89.99, (3) or more for $69.99