- Water Heater Repair
- Slab Leak Repair
- Phoenix Emergency Plumbing
- Pipe Repairs and Re-Pipes
- Electrician Licensing in Arizona
- Electrical Troubleshooting – Helpful Hints and Tips
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Air Conditioner Repair – Tips and Tricks
- Reverse Osmosis System Installation
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Survey Coupon
- Contact Us
- We Partner with Local Valleywide and Phoenix Electricians
Reverse Osmosis System Installation
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a membrane-technology filtration method that removes many types of large molecules and ions from your home water supply by applying pressure to the solution when it is on one side of a selective membrane. The result is that the solute is retained on the pressurized side of the membrane and the pure solvent is allowed to pass to the other side. To be “selective,” this membrane should not allow large molecules or ions through the pores (holes), but should allow smaller components of the solution (such as the solvent) to pass freely.
How Much Does A Water Treatment System Cost?
Actually, water treatment systems cost surprisingly less than you might think. Give us a call at (480) 659-4942 and we can go over the makes and models we offer and their prices.