Eagle Services is your Mesa HVAC Company that can save you money on your Electric Bill.
As you know, living in AZ we will get hot and stay hot for months. Give us a call at Eagle Services and we can set up an appointment to check your A/C unit. Below is a list of Cooling for less to help you save on your electric bill…
A/C Tips on Cooling for Less:
- Do not leave your A/C running all day if you are away at work or gone for the day. Try using a programmable thermostat. We install several types, such as…Honeywell, Braeburn , Emerson, click thermostats.
- Replace your filters at least every 2 months.
- Use A/C and ceiling fans together. This will better circulate the cool air.
- Check and clean evaporator coil
- Check window seals for leaks especially around In Room A/C Units.
Indicators that you may need to call a Mesa HVAC Company:
- Unit is 15 years old or older
- If it is just not cooling anymore
- Keeps breaking down and you are having several ongoing repairs.
We have over 30 years experience and would appreciate your business! We will do a 16 point inspection for $65.95
Call us at 480-659-4942
Eagle does Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC