Eagle Services is your Gilbert HVAC Company that can save you money on your Electric Bill.
As you know, living in AZ we will have another 2 months of hot weather. Please give us a call at Eagle Services and we can set up an appointment to check your A/C unit. Below is a list of Cooling for less to help you save on your electric bill…
A/C Tips on Cooling for Less:
- Do not leave your A/C running all day if you are away at work or gone for the day. Try using a programmable thermostat. We install several types, such as…Honeywell, Braeburn , Emerson, click thermostats.
- Replace your filters at least every 2 months.
- Use A/C and ceiling fans together. This will better circulate the cool air.
- Check and clean evaporator coil
- Check window seals for leaks especially around In Room A/C Units.
Indicators that you may need to call a Gilbert HVAC Company:
- Unit is 15 years old or older
- If it is just not cooling anymore
- Keeps breaking down and you are having several ongoing repairs.
We have over 30 years experience and would appreciate your business!
Call us at 480-659-4942