Eagle Services can save you money and catch small problems before they become big problems. Our service agreements provide you with peace of mind and extend the useful life of your home or business’s systems.
Our service agreement clients receive priority scheduling, experience fewer unexpected repairs, save on utilities and receive our preferred service rates.
- Save Money
- Extend Equipment Life
- Fewer Unexpected Repairs
- No Overtime Rates
- Priority Scheduling
- Preferred Customer Discount Rates
Our service agreement will save you time and money. Eagle Plumbing Services offers an agreement for all your plumbing and A/C needs. With the purchase of your service agreement, you are provided with a complete plumbing inspection of your home. We provide a fair and honest recommendation on what needs to be addressed. You will be given estimated pricing for any repairs or installations that the technician may find you need in your home. We will not begin any work without your permission. You will not be charged on overtime-emergency calls.
Plumbing Service Agreement Checklist
- Flush water heater
- Flush water heater
- Dye test toilets
- Test faucet performance
- Inspect exposed water lines
- Inspect drains Inspect washing machine hoses
- Inspect hose bibs for leaks
- Inspect emergency shut off valves
- Inspect pilot light
- Inspect pilot safety device
- Inspect water heater for gas leaks
- Inspect wire connection on electric water heaters Inspect water heater for any leaks
- Inspect drain valve Inspect relief valve
- Inspect vent draft Inspect flue pipe
- Check water pressure to house
- Inspect all visible gas lines
- Test carbon monoxide for proper gas venting
A/C Service Agreements
- Start up of A/C units
- Spring checkup
- Fall heating startup
- Check and service unit(s)
It is that time of year again. Even though it doesn’t seem like we had much of a winter this year, it is time to think about the best and most effective way to cool our homes or offices in this Arizona heat. Ceiling fans, all running in the daytime will help keep the air circulating and the homes overall temperature cooler. So, it is much cheaper to run the fans and cut back on your A/C temperature setting.
Eagle Services provides HVAC and Plumbing. All of our technicians are licensed. Give us a call to schedule today. We service all the East and West Valley.
Posted in Ceiling fans installation, Electrcian Qualifications, Electrical, Electrical Contractor, Electrician, Phoenix Electrician, Uncategorized
Tagged Electric bill, electrical contractor, electrical repair, electrical repair in Gilbert, Gilbert electrician, lighting fixtures
Click on the link below to see how many things we are able to offer you in our Licensed Electrical Department.
We service the entire valley focusing on Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe and Chandler
Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.
Electric brochure revised for blog
Signs to AVOID a Scam when having your A/C or Furnace Serviced
1. A Company will come out on a regular service call and try to then sell you on the most expensive equipment. Be sure you do not buy on the spot but instead tell them you will need to get another estimate.
2. Check the longevity of the company. Some companies will come from different cities in the winter and summer months then when you need them again they will have a telephone number from another state.
3. Cold Calling. A company that has to cold call for your business usually has something up their sleeves. Or they will come to your front door with a “special deal”.
4. Website. Check to see if they have a website or an affiliation with a manufacturer. Take a look at our website… Eagle Services
It is always good to have your HVAC Company come and perform a thorough check and service on your unit(s). The best time is normally before winter and before the hot summer months. Without yearly cleaning your system can wear itself out quickly. A clean well adjusted heating system will save you money and prolong the life of your system.
Call us today for an appointment to check your equipment today. 480-659-4942. We service the entire valley and also offer Plumbing and Electrical Services.
Holiday and Landscape Lighting-Something that can be a fun family thing to do can turn in to such frustrations and headaches. Eagle Services can come out and provide a free estimate to make your home light up. At the end of the holiday season we can come back out and take the Christmas lighting down for you.
Landscape Lighting can help your investment in many ways: Provide lighted pathways for your and your visitors safety. You can shine spot lights on particular plants or architectural designs of you home you want to “show off”. It doesn’t take much to make a big difference either, just a couple extra lights can make a huge difference on the appearance of your home.
Give us a call today for your free estimate 480-659-4942. We service the entire valley and also provide Licensed Plumbers and HVAC Technicians
Take a look at our new video to see more about Eagle Services
Posted in Electrcian Qualifications, Electrical, Electrician, Phoenix Electrician, Uncategorized
Tagged electrical contractor, electrical repair, electrician, Gilbert electrician, Holiday Lighting, Landscape Lighting, mesa electrician, Tips, wiring
That time of the year is approaching quick—time for your Furnace to kick on
Eagle Services can come out and perform a 16 point heating system check-up for only $65.95 for the first unit and $45.00 for each additional unit. This will get you ready for the colder winter months.
16 Point Heating System Checklist
- Check thermostat operation
- Clean filter or replace (customer supplied)
- Check system temperature split
- Inspect fused disconnect
- Inspect wiring and tighten electrical connections
- Inspect contactors, relays and pressure controls
- Inspect electrical safety circuits
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors
- Inspect indoor blower & motor for dirt build up
- Inspect bearings & lubricate all moving parts (as required)
- Inspect belt & adjust tension (as required)
- Check defrost operation
- Inspect outdoor coil and advise customer
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panels
- Explain & document all necessary repairs
- Run & Test system
If any repairs are needed, our technician will recommend what is needed. No repairs will be done unless you ask us to do them.
Give us a call to schedule 480-659-4942 We service the entire valley including Buckeye, Goodyear, Laveen, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler and of course Phoenix. Eagle Services is a full service company with Licensed Electricians, Plumbers and HVAC technicians.
Electrical issues should only be handled by a licensed qualified electrician. Electricity is very dangerous and sometimes deadly if you do not know what you are doing.
According to the Electrical Safety Foundation International website, around seven children each day are brought to emergency rooms and treated for electric shock caused by meddling with electrical outlets. Death due electric shock, called electrocution is an estimated average of 60 or so consumer product-related electrocutions every year, according to the ESFi.
This can be avoided by using a ground fault indicator (GFI). A GFI will sense an imbalance in the electric power system. It checks regularly for errors and problems and will monitor the system. Whenever there is a ground, there is a problem with the system and a GFI will identify the problem, or “trip” before the circuit will malfunction.
If yours keeps tripping, you can easily reset it by moving the breaker all the way to off and then all the way back to the on position. If it keeps tripping even after resetting it, it may be time for a new one.
You could do it yourself but anytime you are dealing with electricity it is best to call a qualified licensed electrician. They can better check your area for any concerns about grounding or safety issues.
It’s always good to regularly check your GFI’s to keep you and your family safe. Eagle Services also has plumbing and HVAC. Give us a call today at 480-659-4942.
Getting a Fair Electrical Bid can be scary if you don’t follow some simple rules.
- You should decide exactly what it is that you want to remodel or have done before the licensed electrician arrives for the estimate.
- Be sure to let them know about any wiring concerns that you may have and if you want to supply the light fixtures, outlets, or plugs, etc…or if you want the electrician supply them.
- After you have received your bid, have a list of questions ready to ask so the electrician will be able to explain how he arrived at that price.
- Please consider the reputation of the Gilbert Electrician you choose.
Does your Contractor offer free estimates?
Eagle Services also offers full service plumbing as well as air conditioning/heating for the entire valley. Give us a call today at 480-659-4942.
Posted in Electrcian Qualifications, Electrical, Electrical Contractor, Uncategorized
Tagged electrical, electrical contractor, electrical repair in Gilbert, electrician, Gilbert electric troubleshooting, lighting fixtures, mesa electrician, wiring