- You could possibly have a water leak.
- The first thing to do is to find your outside water main shut off valve, probably outside or in the garage.
- Open a few faucets or an outside hose spigot. Water should NOT come out
- Then go outside and find your main water meter. It’s normally located in a concrete box with a cast iron lid. Look for any movement of the meter, if it is still moving, chances are there is a water leak.
- If you do not feel comfortable shutting off your main water valve and finding the meter, give us a call and we can go out and help you.
One of our highly trained plumbers can usually find where the leak is located. In some cases, a leak locating company may need to camera the line the determine the exact spot of the leak. We will set that up for you as well.
Do not hesitate to contact our office with any questions or thoughts you might have on this. www.eagleplumbing.net 480-659-4942
One Response to Are you experiencing higher water bills?